The things above all make every part of my daily routine.
1. The pink man with a bird on the head is a present from a dear friend, he gives me inspiration and cracks me up all the time
2. Tiffany Blue Musicial Carousel, I love beautiful things and this treasure was brought back from Japan. Can never stop staring at it!!!
3. White Paper package with Air Mail Envelopes, an envelope book I made which makes daily life easier when you have hell lots of loose papers.
4. Cloud Nine (Happiness in Chinese Character), it's my name card! I want people to receive it and smile. Really.
5. Embroidery Badges of Making peace, found these in Australia, a dude sold them dirt cheap there!!!
6. White angel box, I love angels and I always believe they are beside us giving us a helping hand from GOD!!!
7. Bling Bling earring and Brooch, these glitter my gray/ black dressing a little but not too much.
8. CD Rack, Feist is on the top, love her music and her CD Cover and her quirkiness.
9. Cloth cover book, I made it recently and I love the fabric Grandma left me. Love her taste!
10. A birthday card from Mum and Dad by B. Kelly, I love the art. It takes me to places I imagine of.
11. Pinion Mug, the first time I saw it on Urban ran out immediately to get it. It is unique and pretty.
12. Wood Grain Cover Book, Made that too. I recently learnt Book Binding and I am head over Heels with it!!!
13. Hanashi Flyer, a friend collected this for me. I love collecting post cards, flyers and usable material. They give me inspiration and keep me busy with ideas through out my every day.
14. A3 Cutting Mat, without this my day is not complete because this is a tool I use daily. It is useful and a must- have in my little life!
These are the things that make me smile brightly everyday!
Why? Because of the colors, the beauty, the uniqueness and the the feeling I receive upon seeing them!
Thanks to the people who created the things I found and Bought!!!
Thank GOD for giving me hands that love to craft!
" Let Your Vision Mesmerize The World With Your Color "