Sennheiser MKE 400
- 300 hours operating time
- Integral shock-mount for rejection of handling noise
- Maximum side noise rejection, optimised for video recordings
- Foam windscreen minimizes noise
- Rugged all-metal construction
$149.00 (inc GST)
Regular price: $309.00
Rugged, compact and versatile for great video sound: The MKE 400 is a small shot gun microphone for cameras with a lighting shoe mount and external microphone input.
With extremely long battery life, adjustable sensitivity, and a selectable bass roll-off, the MKE 400 is fitting for mobile journalist, vloggers, and run-and-gun shooters.
The foam windscreen is designed to diminish wind noise, making it well-suited for indoor or light-breeze outdoor shoots. The 3.5mm TRS cable is permanently attached to the MKE 400 to ensure quick hookup to your camera, and the dual-mono configuration brings signal into the left and right channels of your recording device.
What's in the box?
- 1 x MKE 400 with coiled cable (3.5mm stero mini jack)
- 1 battery (size AAA)
- 1 foam windshield
- 1.5V - AAA battery
- Operating Time
- ~300 hours