DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC)
- Weighs Less than 249 g
- Tri-Directional Obstacle Sensing (Forward/Backward/Downward)
- Record Up to 4K/60fps Video and 4K/30fps HDR Video
- 34-min Max Flight Time
- True Vertical Shooting
- FocusTrack (ActiveTrack, Spotlight, and Point of Interest)
- Includes the new DJI RC
Mini 3 Pro sports a completely new look that is optimized to get more out of every flight. With larger propellers, an aerodynamic body tilt, and a powerful obstacle sensing system, the streamlined design allows for increased flight time and safety.
The reimagined gimbal offers a wider rotation range for low-angle shots and True Vertical Shooting, allowing endless creative opportunities. Every aspect of this facelift has been carefully considered to take Mini to never-before-seen heights.
Fold Up and Go
For creators on the move, hassle-free use is key. Weighing less than 249 g, Mini 3 Pro doesn't require registration in most countries and regions. The foldable and compact design also makes it easy to carry along with you on your next hike, beach day, or impromptu weekend away. Be ready to capture breathtaking footage when inspiration strikes.
Sweet Air Time
Capture and explore more of your surroundings with an extended flight time of up to 34 minutes. DJI Mini 3 Pro's Intelligent Flight Battery is ultra-lightweight and has enough power to cover your aerial photography needs.
If you're the kind of person that likes to push each flight to the limit, we've got you covered too. Upgrade to the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus and enjoy care-free exploration for up to 47 minutes.
Fly by Day. Fly by Night
Capture the subtlety of light and shadows as you head out on a day trip.
Shoot with clarity and less noise as evening falls.
Savor the moment, stay true to your creative process, and trust Mini 3 Pro to capture your world.
Pro. And We Mean It
DJI Mini 3 Pro is outstanding in a wide range of lighting conditions, so you can always be ready to create. The 1/1.3-inch CMOS sensor features dual native ISO and supports the direct output of HDR footage. Every image is enriched with a higher dynamic range to reveal more detail in highlights and shadows.
Aerial Photography Done Right
Take your content to the next level with stunning 4K HDR video and 48MP RAW photos. Marvel at the rich clarity of every image, even as you zoom in. Or slow things down as the world gets hectic with dramatic 1080p/120fps slow-motion video.
Color Outside the Lines
D-Cinelike Color mode provides more visual information, offering you richer color possibilities and more flexibility when editing.
Peace of Mind as You Fly
Fly with confidence as you navigate the skies. DJI Mini 3 Pro is fully upgraded to support active obstacle sensing and stable video transmission.
Tri-Directional Obstacle Sensing
DJI Mini 3 Pro is hands-down our safest Mini to date. Equipped with forward, backward, and downward dual-vision sensors and an all-new aircraft design, it offers a broader sensing range and enhanced safety.
Did We Mention APAS 4.0?
Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS 4.0) detects objects in the aircraft's flight path in real-time. This allows DJI Mini 3 Pro to avoid obstacles, even in complicated environments.
Clear and Stable From City to Valley
DJI Mini 3 Pro boasts a flagship-level video transmission system in DJI O3.
It ensures a 1080p/30fps live feed at distances of up to 12 km. From city views to outdoor adventure, always fly with a crisp and reliable live feed.
Enjoy smooth flying and responsive control with the DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller or the new DJI RC. Both controllers offer a max video bitrate of 18 Mbps delivered at an ultra-low latency of 120 ms.
Capture unforgettable content and instantly share your adventure on the go. DJI Mini 3 Pro offers an extensive range of intelligent features so you can add show-stopping moments and creative flair to any video.
True Vertical Shooting
Let's try that again in portrait. Quickly switch between landscape and portrait in just a tap. The re-engineered camera gimbal rotates 90°, so you don't have to compromise on image quality. True Vertical Shooting gives you detailed shots, instantly ready for social media.
MasterShots is a true game-changer for any beginner aerial photographer. Simply select your subject, and Mini 3 Pro will execute a sequence of pro maneuvers, generating a short cinematic video afterward. There's a good reason why this is a fan favorite.
Find creative ways to follow your subject with FocusTrack. The suite includes ActiveTrack 4.0, Spotlight 2.0, and Point of Interest 3.0, three powerful storytelling tools.
Speed up time with just a few taps by creating a striking hyperlapse or timelapse video. Capture moving traffic or rolling clouds and inject some drama into your videos.
Get closer to your subject with 4x digital zoom. This lets you capture scenes without disturbing them and scout shots from afar.
Capture the vastness of any landscape with Wide-angle, 180°, Vertical, and Sphere panorama shots.
Instantly ready to share your creations, Mini 3 Pro supports high-speed Wi-Fi downloads at up to 30 Mbps.
What's in the box?
- 1 x DJI Mini 3 Pro
- 1 x DJI RC
- 1 x DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery
- 1 x Spare Propellers (Pair)
- 1 x Gimbal Protector
- 1 x Type-C to Type-C PD Cable
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 6 x Screws
- Battery Chemistry
- 2453 mAh
- 7.38 V
- Maximum Charging Power
- 37 W
- Charging Time
- 64 mins (with DJI 30W USB-C Charger)
- Charging Temperature
- 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
- Operating Temperature
- -10° to 40° C
- Wireless Mode
- Wi-Fi; Bluetooth
- Folded: 145×90×62 mm ; Unfolded: 171×245×62 mm ; Unfolded (with propellers): 251×362×70 mm
- Operating Frequency
- 2.400-2.4835 GHz 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Maximum Operating Distance
- 18 km (with Intelligent Flight Battery) ; 25 km (with Intelligent Flight Battery Plus)
- Transmitter Power
- 2.4 GHz: <26 dBm (FCC), <20 dBm (CE/SRRC/MIC) 5.8 GHz: <26 dBm (FCC/SRRC), <14 dBm (CE)
- Mobile Device Compatibility
- DJI Fly
- App Operating System Requireme
- iOS v11.0 or later Android v6.0 or later
- Maximum Takeoff Weight
- 249 g
- Maximum Horizontal Speed
- 16 m/s (S Mode) 10 m/s (N Mode) 6 m/s (C Mode)
- Maximum Ascent Speed
- 5 m/s (S Mode) 3 m/s (N Mode) 2 m/s (C Mode)
- Maximum Descent Speed
- 5 m/s (S Mode) 3 m/s (N Mode) 1.5 m/s (C Mode)
- Maximum Wind Resistance
- 10.7 m/s (Level 5)
- Flight Ceiling
- With Intelligent Flight Battery: 4000 m ; With Intelligent Flight Battery Plus: 3000 m
- Maximum Flight Time
- 34 mins (with Intelligent Flight Battery) ; 47 mins (with Intelligent Flight Battery Plus)
- Maximum Hover Time
- 30 mins (with Intelligent Flight Battery, no wind) 40 mins (with Intelligent Flight Battery Plus, no wind)
- Maximum Tilt Angle
- Forward: 40°, Backward: 35° (S Mode) 25° (N Mode) 25° (C Mode)
- Hovering Accuracy
- Vertical: ±0.1 m (with vision positioning) ±0.5 m (with GNSS positioning) Horizontal: ±0.3 m (with vision positioning) ±0.5 m (with high-precision positioning system)
- Gnss Support
- GPS + Galileo + BeiDou
- Velocity Range
- 130°/s (S Mode) 75°/s (N Mode) 30°/s (C Mode)
- Obstacle Sensory Range
- Effective Sensing Speed: Flight speed <10 m/s
- Forward Field Of View
- Horizontal 106°, Vertical 90°
- Downward Field Of View
- Forward/Backward 104.8°, Left/Right 87.6°
- Backward Field Of View
- Horizontal 58°, Vertical 73°
- Operating Environment
- Diffuse reflective surface with a clear pattern and reflectivity >20% (such as cement pavement) Adequate lighting (lux >15, e.g. , normal exposure environment with indoor fluorescent lamp)
- 1/1.3-inch CMOS Effective Pixels: 48 MP
- Lens Field Of View
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 1 m to ∞
- Photo Iso Range
- 100-6400 (Auto), 100-6400 (Manual)
- Video Iso Range
- 100-6400 (Auto), 100-6400 (Manual)
- Electronic Shutter Speed
- 2-1/8000 s
- Photo Resolution
- 4:3: 8064×6048 (48 MP), 4032×3024 (12 MP) 16:9: 4032×2268 (12 MP)
- Photo Format
- JPEG/DNG (RAW)
- Video Format
- MP4/MOV (H.264/H.265)
- Photo Modes
- Single Shot; Panorama: Sphere, 180°, Wide-angle, and Vertical
Compatible DJI Charger
DJI 30W USB-C Charger or other USB Power Delivery chargers
Compatible DJI Batteries
DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery, DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Plus
5 V, 3 A
9 V, 3 A
12 V, 3 A
Max Voltage: 5 V, Max Current: 2 A
Three batteries being charged in sequence
Tilt: -135° to 80°
Roll: -135° to 45°
Pan: -30° to 30°
Tilt: -90° to 60°
Roll: -90° or 0°
3-axis mechanical gimbal (tilt, roll, and pan)
Max Control Speed (tilt)
Angular Vibration Range
- Video Transmission
Video Transmission System
Live View Quality
5.725-5.850 GHz 
Transmitter Power (EIRP)
2.4 GHz: <26 dBm (FCC), <20 dBm (CE/SRRC/MIC)
5.8 GHz: <26 dBm (FCC/SRRC), <14 dBm (CE)
Latency (depending on environmental conditions and mobile device)
Aircraft + Remote Controller: Approx. 120 ms
Max Video Bitrate
Aircraft + Remote Controller: 18 Mbps
Max Download Bitrate
DJI O3: RC-N1 Remote Controller and DJI RC: 5.5 MB/s
Wi-Fi 5: Max 25 MB/s
Signal Transmission Ranges (FCC)
Strong Interference (urban landscape): Approx. 1.5-3 km
Medium Interference (suburban landscape): Approx. 3-7 km
Low Interference (suburb/seaside): Approx. 7-12 km
4 antennas, 1T2R
- Remote Controller
Video Transmission System
Transmitter Power (EIRP)
2.400-2.4835 GHz: <26 dBm (FCC); <20 dBm (CE/SRRC/MIC)
5.725-5.850 GHz: <26 dBm (FCC), <23 dBm (SRRC), <14 dBm (CE)
DJI RC's storage capacity can be increased by using a microSD card. Users can store images and videos on the card and export them to a computer or other devices.
Video Output Port
Max Battery Life
Approx. 4 hours
-10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F)
Supported SD Cards
UHS-I Speed Class 3 or above is required.
Wi-Fi Transmitter Power (EIRP)
2.400-2.4835 GHz: <23 dBm (FCC), <20 dBm (CE/SRRC/MIC)
5.150-5.250 GHz: <23 dBm (FCC/CE/SRRC/MIC)
5.725-5.850 GHz: <23 dBm (FCC/SRRC), <14 dBm (CE)
Bluetooth Transmitter Power (EIRP)
2.400-2.4835 GHz: <10 dBm