Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 30mm F3.5 Macro (Black)
- Maximum image magnification of 2.5x
- Superb optical performance that provides beautiful images
- Beautiful circular bokeh
- Fast AF ensures that you don't miss a photo opportunity
- Compatible with the underwater shooting system
$398.00 (inc GST)
Maximum Image Magnification of 2.5x
The maximum image magnification of 2.5x (35mm equivalent) provides a unique macro shooting experience when shooting a variety of subjects, from authentic nature photos to everyday snapshots.
Superb Optical Performance That Provides Beautiful Images
With an uncompromising optical construction that includes DSA and EDA lenses, superb resolution is achieved.
Beautiful Circular Bokeh
Superb optical performance results in virtually distortion-free, beautiful circular shaped bokeh.
Fast AF to Capture Every Photo Opportunity
A lighter design for the focusing lens group makes this item 20 to 30% faster (according to Olympus' testing conditions). You’ll never miss the perfect moment.
Compatible for Focus Bracketing - Perfect for Macro Shots
Focus Bracketing1, which slightly shifts the focus location in multiple shots, can be used for macro shooting. Using this function and photo editing software to composite the recorded images, you can create shots that look good enough to be in an illustrated encyclopedia.
5-Axis Image Stabilisation
By using this lens with a camera equipped with 5-axis IS2 (image stabilisation), image blur that often occurs in macro photography due to camera shift is minimized due to the powerful camera shift compensation provided by the 5-axis IS system. This lets you shoot macro photos handheld, with confidence.
Compatible with Olympus' Underwater Shooting System
This lens is compatible3 with the separately-available underwater shooting system for authentic underwater macro shooting.
1 Cameras that are equipped with Focus Bracketing mode includes: E-M1 firmware V4.0 and later, E-M5 Mark II firmware V2.0 and later, E-M10 Mark II, and PEN-F (as of May 2016)
2 Cameras that are equipped with 5-axis IS include: E-M1, E-M5 Mark II, E-M5, E-M10 Mark II, PEN-F, and E-P5 (as of May 2016)
3 The maximum image magnification when using an underwater protector is approx. 0.7x (35mm equivalent: approx. 1.4x).
What's in the box?
- 1 x Olympus M.ZD ED 30mm F3.5 Macro Lens
- 1 x Olympus LC-46 Lens Cap
- 1 x Olympus LR-2 Rear Lens Cap
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
- Focal Length
- 30mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 60mm)
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Optical Construction
- 7 Elements in 6 Groups (1 DSA Lens, 1 EDA Lens, 1 Aspherical Lens)
- Angle of View
- Focusing Mode
- High-Speed Imager AF (MSC Mechanism)
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- Max. Magnification
- 1.25x (35mm Equivalent Maximum Image Magnification: 2.5x)
- Minimum Field Size
13.9 x 10.4mm
- Diaphragm Blades
- 7 (Circular Aperture Diaphragm)
- Filter Size
- Compatible Mounts
- Micro Four Thirds System Standard
- Maximum Diameter
- 0.13 kg