Aladdin A-LITE (Bi-Color)
- Slimmest and Lightest On-Board LED Light
- Bi-Color (from 2900˚K to 6300˚K)
- Dimmable from 5% - 100%
- Integrated Lithium-Ion Battery
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Housing
The Aladdin A-LITE is a high-end variable bi-color LED light with an integrated battery, and is also the slimmest and lightest on-board light in the market.
With a housing made from aircraft-grade aluminum, the A-LITE features outstanding light quality, with CRI and TLCI ratings of over 97 for both tungsten and daylight.
The integrated lithium-ion battery has a runtime of 1 hour and 20 minutes at full power and can be charged quickly from any USB charger, laptop, camera or battery with a USB port, using the included Micro USB-to-USB cable.
It comes with a standard 1/4-20" thread, so you can easily mount it to any on-board adapter, and also with a removable hinged, plastic diffuser to soften the light even further.
The A-LITE produces a color temperature range from tungsten (2900˚K) to daylight (6300˚K) and every point in between, and is completely dimmable from 5% - 100%.
What's in the box?
- 1pc Aladdin A-LITE (Bi-Color)
- 1pc Diffuser
- 1pc Micro USB to USB cable
- Light Source
- Super High CRI Power LED (8W)
- Beam Angle
- Color Temperature
- 2900°K (Tungsten) - 6300°K (Daylight)
- Color Accuracy Standard
- CRI: 97 (Daylight / Bi-Color / Tungsten) TLCI: 98 (Daylight / Bi-Color / Tungsten)
- 60cm (2ft): 556 - 589 lux / 1m (3.3ft): 200 - 216 lux / 2m (6.6ft): 55 - 59 lux / 3m (9.9ft): 27 - 28 lux
- 5% - 100%
- Battery Chemistry
- Maximum Power Consumption
- 8 W
- Mount Type
- 1/4"-20 Thread
- Power Source
- Integrated Battery
- 15.6 x 8 x 1.15 cm
- 0.21 kg
- Limited 1-Year Warranty