Aputure Amaran AL-MX LED Light
- 2800 to 6500K Stepped Variable Color
- Metal Chassis Construction
- Fits into Pocket
- Stepped Dimming
- Diffusion Filter Included
- Integrated Li-Po Battery
- On/Off Switch and LED Charging LEDs
- 1/4"-20 Threaded Mounting Hole
- Boost Mode for Increased Output
The AL-MX features a 5-step adjustable color temperature ranging from 2800-6500K and this expanded range provides you with even more options for creative applications.
The AL-MX is compact and durable. Made of aircraft-grade aluminum and featuring an extremely efficient heat management system, the AL-MX is built to last for years in conditions of all kinds. In addition, with a 1/4 screw and universal cold shoe mount, you can easily install the AL-MX on cameras, light stands and so on.
The AL-MX also comes with a bonus Boost option, which goes above 30% of maximum brightness when you need that extra kick. Capable of operating at 60-second intervals, boost mode gives filmmakers one more option for when "the brightest ever" still isn't enough.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Aputure Amaran AL-MX Bicolor LED Mini Light
- 1 x Cold Shoe Ball Head Adapter
- 1 x USB to USB Type-C Charging Cable
- 1 set of Diffusion Filters
- Beam Angle
- Yes, 20 - 100% (Stepped)
- Number of LEDs
- 223 fc / 2400 lux at 0.98' / 0.3 m 81.8 fc / 880 lux at 1.64' / 0.5 m 18.6 fc / 200 lux at 3.28' / 1 m 292.6 fc / 3148.8 lux at 0.98' / 0.3 m 105.9 fc / 1139.5 lux at 1.64' / 0.5 m 24.1 fc / 259.9 lux at 3.28' / 1 m
- Operating Voltage
- 3.7 VDC
- Mount Type
- 1/4"-20 Female Thread
- 9.3 x 5.98 x 2.35 cm
- Power Input Connector
- USB Type-C
- DC Input Power
- 5 VDC at 2 A
- 0.28 kg
- Limited 1-Year Warranty