Manfrotto 175F-1 Spring Clamp with Flash Shoe
- Flexible clamp tripod with multiple attachment options
- Securely clamps onto bars up to 40mm
- Includes cold flash swivel shoe for versatile shoe-mount flash
- A customisable add-on for greater efficiency
- Designed in Italy with the highest standards of quality
$98.00 (inc GST)
Multi-purpose, reliable, and strong, the Spring Clamp with flash shoe is an indispensable piece of equipment for photographers in need of an extra hand. Perfect for studio use, it’s built with impressive features for a superior grip.
Compatible with bars of up to 40mm, you'll wonder how you ever worked without this handy add-on. This clamp, also compatible with light stands and hot shoes thanks to its adapter spigot, can be used for a variety of purposes. Use it to hold backdrops, hang lights, and even hold on to other clamps. Always ready to lend a helping hand, you'll be able to work faster and with greater efficiency. Featuring rubber feet, this spring clamp won't damage whatever it is attached to and ensures an extremely secure hold. Rest assured that your gear is protected with this top-quality choice. It also includes a flash shoe for added customisation. Attach flash units and other accessories to the shoe and get even more out of your clamp.
Easy to mount, it features a universal 15.9mm stud with a 9.35mm thread attachment, allowing you to use it with a variety of equipment. Customise your set up to you unique shooting needs and minimise any troubleshooting along the way with this dependable clamp. Ideal for studio use, yet equally as useful for location-based shoots, it is lightweight and portable, so you'll hardly notice it in you kitbag. Designed in Italy with the highest standards of quality, it's built-to-last and withstand wear and tear throughout its long lifespan.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto 175F-1 Spring Clamp with Flash Shoe
- Top Attachment
- 3/8" thread female, 5/8" (16mm) socket, 5/8" (16mm) stud, Hot-shoe
- Safety Payload Weight (kg)
- Legs Tube Diameter
- Aluminium, Steel
- Clamp Range - Max. (Round Tube)
- 40 mm
- Clamp Range Min Round Tube
- 5 mm
- 15.6 cm
- 0.42 kg
- Limited 1-Year Warranty