Manfrotto 396AB-3 Double Arm 3-Section
- Double articulated arms, to support loads up to 4,5Kg (9,9lb)
- Very lightweight, weighs 0,79 Kg (1,7lb)
- Three sections articulated arm, max length 86cm (33,8in)
- Sliding extension allow for flexible positioning.
Excellent performance: robust, light and versatile - these are the features of the new double articulated arm range. The 396 family has been developed to provide greater robustness than the 196 range and to support heavier loads (upto 5kg), maintaining versatility thanks to its extendable sliding arm system (extends upto 860mm), further enhanced by its quick lock system. The new bottom attachment adds to the strength and versatility of the 396, with a spigot that combines both a hexagonal part (for anti-rotation fixing to the Superclamp system) and a universal adapter section (for fitting to a wide range of stands, clamps and accessories). The top attachment is provided with a 16mm spigot 3/8'' light attachment, while the bottom attachment is provided with a double-anchored 16mm hexagonal/universal spigot.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto 396AB-3 Double Arm 3-Section
- Safety Payload Weight (kg)
- Arm Length
- 86 cm
- 0.79 kg
- Manfrotto Standard Limited Warranty