Manfrotto MS0490A Nanopole Stand
- A compact, lightweight and robust Nanopole Stand
- Detachable column can be used as a boom for versatility
- Additional stability with hook for sandbag and levelling leg
- 16mm male top stud with 3/8” or 1/4” thread attachments
- Strong construction supports payloads of up to 1.5 kg
$105.00 (inc GST)
Weighing a mere 1kg, it can support a payload of up to 1.5 kg securely. Suitable with a variety of attachments, it will keep you gear save without compromise, so you can get right to work. The Nanopole Stand was designed for stability, making it a great choice for a variety of shooting environments. Featuring an additional hook for attaching a sandbag, along with a levelling leg for use on uneven surfaces, it can quickly be adapted to suit you needs.
The central column of the Nanopole Stand is fully detachable, allowing you to also use it as a handheld boom. For quick setup, simply press the branded button to detach the pole in one click. This innovative features makes this stand a two-in-one product, and a clever choice for busy professionals.
Suited for studio use or location shooting, the Nanopole Stand will help you get more from you practice. Designed in Italy with the highest standards of quality, it is built to last and be used time and time again.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto MS0490A Nanopole Stand
- Safety Payload Weight (kg)
- Maximum Height
- Minimum Height
- Closed Length
- Leg Sections
- 1.07 kg
- 2 + 3 Years Extended Warranty