Atomos Zato USB 4K
- 4K HDMI to USB Conversion for Streaming
- Up to UHD 4K30 HDMI Input (8/10/12-Bit)
- Up to 1080p60 Output over USB
- Includes USB Type-A to Type-C Connector
- Accepts Switched Feed from Shogun 7
- Converts HDMI Signal to USB UVC Standard
- 2 x Hook-and-Loop Strips Included
- Android, macOS, and Windows Compatible
Connect, Convert, Stream
Atomos Connect, our HDMI to USB converter that allows you to take 4K (up to 30p), HD (up to 60p) or 720p (up to 60p) sources and output the same resolution and frame rate up to a maximum of 1080p60 ready for connection to the USB input on a computer and out to your choice of streaming platform.
Simply connect the HDMI output of your favorite camera, console or Atomos monitor recorder and you’re ready to go LIVE! The Connect 4K automatically converts your input to the widely supported USB Video Class (UVC) standard.
Supported by any CDN/Social platform that supports UVC:
Skype, MS Teams, Zoom, Twitch, Youtube & many more.
*To successfully connect, your computer requires application including OBS, StreamLabs OBS, Wirecast or X-Split for enhanced streaming.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Atomos Connect HDMI to USB Converter
- 1 x User manual
up to 4Kp30
USB output resolution
up to 1080p60 (YUV.JPEG)
Supports 8/10/12-bit deep color
Certified AWG26 HDMI cables up to 15 meters
Popular acquisition software on Windows, Android & Mac OS
Conforms to USB Video and UVC standard
Conforms to USB Audio UAC standard (L-PCM format)
No external power required
Maximum working current
0.4A / 5V DC
Operating temperature range
-10 to +55 °C
PC i5-3400 or above
NB i7-3537U 2.0GHZ or above.
PC NVIDIA GT630 or above.
NC NVIDIA GT735M or above
- 64 x 28 x 13mm
- Limited 1 Year Warranty