Datacolor SpyderCUBE RAW Calibration Tool
- Capture Accurate Color w/o Trial & Error
- Spectrally Neutral
- Reference Values to Adjust RAW Settings
- Black Trap for Shadow Detail Control
- Able to Set Color Temperature Value
- Adjust Shadow/Highlight Detail in RAW
- Ideal for Studio or Location Shooting
- Also Works in JPEG Workflow
- Protective Storage Pouch
The SpyderCUBE RAW Calibration Tool from Datacolor is a compact (1.5"/3.8 cm square), digital color balancing tool that not only allows you to correct the color temperature but also the exposure, brightness and black point of your images. The SpyderCUBE is a spectrally neutral three-dimensional tool that's small enough to fit in your pocket or camera bag and gives you all the features needed to easily adjust your images in post-production. Its multi-sided construction allows special attention to highlights and shadows, and contains more features for image control than a gray card or white balance tool.
What's in the box?
- Datacolor SpyderCUBE RAW Calibration Tool
- Protective Pouch
- Quick Start Guide (available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
- Limited 2-Year Warranty on Hardware