FUJIFILM VG-XT4 Vertical Battery Grip
- Compatible with FUJIFILM X-T4
- Dust- and moisture-resistant
- Delivers up to approximately 1,450 frames in Normal mode and 1,700 frames in Economy mode
- Seamlessly switches to next battery when one runs out without interruption
The vertical battery grip for FUJIFILM X-T4 is dust- and moisture-resistant and operates at temperatures as low as minus 10 degrees Celsius.
It fits two batteries and, when combined with a third battery in the camera body, delivers up to approximately 1,450 frames in the Normal mode and 1,700 frames in the Economy mode. When one battery runs out, the camera switches seamlessly to the next battery while continuing to shoot, even in the burst mode or during video recording.
The grip features a shutter release button, focus lever, AEL button, AFON button, command dials, Q button and Fn button to provide the same level of handling and comfort in vertical shooting as you get in horizontal operation.
What's in the box?
- 1 x FUJIFILM VG-XT4 Vertical Battery Grip
- Tripod Connector
Battery Type: 2pcs NP-W235 Battery Pack
Mounting Thread: 1/4"-20
Operating Temperature: -10 to 40°C
Dimensions: 60.9mm (L) x 138.5mm (W) x 105.7mm (H)
- Tripod Mounting Thread
- 1/4"-20 Female
2 x Battery Pack (NP-W235)
- Operating Temperature
- 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
- 2.4 x 5.5 x 4.2" / 60.9 x 138.5 x 105.7 mm