Gitzo GB2551LSeries 2 Carbon Fiber 5-Section Boompole
- Carbon eXact tubing
- Easy, intuitive cable handling for flawless sound takes
- Ergonomic front-hand rubber grip
- G-lock Ultra system - quick and rigid leg-locking system
- Connects to most mic holders
A comfortable, handy boom, the Gitzo GB2551L has all of Gitzo’s distinctive features likestiffness, stability and lightness.
This microphone boom is a professional grade, new-generation carbon fiber microphone boom built to support sound engineers precisely and reliably, ensuring easy, intuitive cable handling for quick and secure setup in all situations – helping achieve flawless sound takes.
The GB2551L features the latest Carbon eXact tubing. It has larger tube diameters but remains as lightweight as its predecessors. Weighing at just 0.71kg, it provides new levels of stiffness and rigidity even when it is extended to its full length of 341cm.
The boom features an ergonomic front-hand rubber grip that helps users hold it stably and comfortable. The bottom end of the boom is equipped with a resistant rubber foot that enables sound enhineers to rest holding the boom vertically against the floor, while the cable exists from the side without getting pinched.
What's in the box?
- Gitzo GB2551L Series 2 Carbon Fiber 5-Section Boompole
- Carbon eXact carbon fiber
- 0.71 kg
- Limited 2-Year Warranty with 5-Year Extension Upon Online Registration