Manfrotto MBAG70N Unpadded Tripod Bag 70cm
- The handy carry solution for your tripod
- This tripod bag has a thermoformed cap for added protection
- Manufactured with the highest quality material
- Features a comfortably, adjustable shoulder strap
- Resilient and water repellent
$64.00 (inc GST)
Intuitive, hardwearing and totally secure. The Manfrotto MBAG70N Unpadded Tripod Bag provides a convenient way to transport your tripod with a mounted head. It's the ideal solution for photographers on-the-go, allowing you to travel light, with a tripod and attached head of up to 68cm in length.
It’s made to handle heavy use, and resist rips and abrasions. A thermoform padded end cup acts as a barrier between the delicate tripod head and exterior surfaces too. This tripod bag can be used to carry a range of tripods, and has a two-way zippered enclosure which runs along the length of the bag, so you can get hold of your kit in a moment, without any fiddling.
To make things extra comfortable, the bag also has a high quality adjustable shoulder strap, so you can carry it in the most natural way for you.
External Dimensions: 15 (Base) x 70 (Height) x 16 (Head) cm
Internal Dimensions: 15 (Base) x 16 (Head) cm
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto MBAG70N Unpadded Tripod Bag 70cm
- Synthetic Fabric
- 0.27 kg
- 2 + 3 Years Extended Warranty