Manfrotto MKELEB5BK-BH Element Big Aluminum Traveler Tripod (Black)
- Lightweight and sturdy in the field
- Three independent leg angles adapt to the worst terrain
- Detachable leg becomes a full size monopod
- Aluminium ball head features an independent 360° pan
- Comes in customized bag for easy storage and transport
$188.00 (inc GST)
The Manfrotto Element Traveller is an affordable, compact, sturdy aluminium alloy tripod kit that is also highly versatile. It extends up to a height of 164cm, folds down to just 41cm and is easy to pack in most bags.
The tripod’s legs spread independently and feature three leg-angle stops allowing versatile positioning on almost any surface. The twist lock mechanism enables photographers to get into the perfect position with smooth, rapid movements, giving them the freedom to focus on their shots.
Manfrotto’s Element Traveller Big takes travelling smart to a whole new level: this smart and small lightweight tripod is designed with a full-size monopod integrated in it. To use the monopod, just remove the tripod leg with the padded leg-warmer and attach the centre column.
Since lightness is a travel tripod must, photographers can rely on the spring-loaded hook located at the bottom of the centre column to add additional weight for extra stability when needed.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto MKELEB5BK-BH Element Big Aluminum Traveler Tripod (Black)
- Leg Sections
- Minimum Height
- Maximum Height (with Center Column Down)
- Maximum Height
- Closed Length
- Safety Payload Weight (kg)
- Carrying Bag Included
- Head Type
- Ball Head
- 1.60 kg
- 3 Year Extended Warranty