Manfrotto MKELEB5CF-BH Element Carbon Fiber Big Traveler Tripod (Black)
- Carbon Fiber construction for maximum lightness and sturdiness
- 8kg payload to easily hold CSC to DSLR with zoom lenses
- Aluminium ball head with independent 360° pan
- Detachable leg becomes a full size monopod
- Padded bag included for easy storage and transport
$288.00 (inc GST)
The Manfrotto Element Traveller is an affordable, compact, sturdy carbon fiber tripod kit that is also highly versatile. It extends up to a height of 164cm, folds down to just 41,5cm and is easy to pack in most bags.
The tripod’s legs spread independently and feature three leg-angle stops allowing versatile positioning on almost any surface. The twist lock mechanism enables photographers to get into the perfect position with smooth, rapid movements, giving them the freedom to focus on their shots.
Manfrotto’s Element Traveller Carbon Big takes travelling smart to a whole new level: this smart and small lightweight tripod is designed with a full-size monopod integrated in it. To use the monopod, just remove the tripod leg with the padded leg-warmer and attach the centre column.
Since lightness is a travel tripod must, photographers can rely on the spring-loaded hook located at the bottom of the centre column to add additional weight for extra stability when needed.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto MKELEB5CF-BH Element Carbon Fiber Big Traveler Tripod (Black)
- Leg Sections
- Minimum Height
- Maximum Height (with Center Column Down)
- Maximum Height
- Closed Length
- Safety Payload Weight (kg)
- Carrying Bag Included
- Head Type
- Ball Head
- 1.40 kg
- Limited 2 Year Warranty