Manfrotto MKELES5CF-BH Element Carbon Fiber Small Traveler Tripod (Black)
- Carbon Fiber construction for great lightness
- Telescopic column for compactness
- 4kg payload to easily hold CSC cameras
- Aluminium ball head with independent 360° pan
- Padded bag included for easy storage and transport
$244.00 (inc GST)
The Manfrotto Element Traveller Carbon Small is a compact, sturdy carbon fiber tripod kit that is also highly versatile. It extends up to a height of 143cm folds down to a tiny 32cm, making it a breeze to pack in your bag. A telescopic mechanism extends the column, making it the perfect compromise between portability and performance.
The tripod’s legs spread independently and feature three leg-angle stops allowing versatile positioning on almost any surface. The twist lock mechanism enables photographers to get into the perfect position with smooth, rapid movements, giving them the freedom to focus on their shots.
Since lightness is a travel tripod must, photographers can rely on the spring-loaded hook located at the bottom of the centre column to add additional weight for extra stability when needed.
Manfrotto Element Carbon Small is ideal for CSC cameras and easily holds payloads up to 4kg. The aluminium ball head is engineered to deliver the smoothest movements when framing a desired shot and firmly locks equipment exactly where you need it.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto MKELES5CF-BH Element Carbon Fiber Small Traveler Tripod (Black)
- Leg Sections
- Minimum Height
- Maximum Height (with Center Column Down)
- Maximum Height
- Closed Length
- Safety Payload Weight (kg)
- Carrying Bag Included
- Head Type
- Ball Head
- Carbon Fiber
- 1.05 kg
- Limited 2 Years Warranty