Manfrotto MVGBF-CF FAST GimBoom Carbon Fibre
- Universal fitting with your Gimbal (3/8'' & 1/4'' top screw)
- Payload up to 6,5 kg at the maximum Gimboom extension
- FAST Twisting lock technology for quick and easy use.
- Exceptionally lightweight with its 800 gramms-full carbon fibre
- Full extended (1,15 m)double compared to the min. working length
GimBoom is the revolutionary new FAST boom developed by Manfrotto with universal fitting for your Gimbal.
From ground level to overhead position (drone perspective), the new Manfrotto GimBoom allows you to get more versatile and flexible use from your Gimbal, raising your production values to the next level.
Thanks to its standard 3/8” and 1/4” top attachment screw, the GimBoom guarantees an easy connection with your Gimbal. It’s exceptionally compact (hand baggage size with 51cm minimum operating height) and lightweight (800g.) And, thanks to its carbon-fibre construction - capable of taking a payload of 6.5 kg at maximum extension - the GimBoom is also incredibly strong.
The unique FAST Twisting Lock makes it quick and simple to deploy and extend, allowing the user to control the entire boom with a single gesture. With two risers and three telescopic sections, the full extended length is more than double (1.15m/45.27in) the minimum operating length (0.51m/20.07in), while the intuitive graphic design means locking and unlocking the boom have never been easier.
Three thread connectors arranged at 120° on the top of the middle section enable the GimBoom to pair with dedicated GimBoom accessories, with a handy rubber cap to avoid damage when placing it on the ground.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto MVGBF-CF FAST GimBoom Carbon Fibre
- Top Attachment
- 1/4″ screw, 3/8″ screw
- Leg Sections
- Minimum Height
- 51.5 cm
- Maximum Height
- 115 cm
- Closed Length
- 51.5 cm
- Maximum Working Temperature
- 60 °C
- Minimum Working Temperature
- -30 °C
- Safety Payload Weight (kg)
- 6.5 kg
- Upper Disc Diameter
- 47 mm
- Easy Link
- Leg Lock Type
- Twist Lock
- Legs Tube Diameter
- 29.2, 24.8, 20.4 mm
- Carbon Fiber
- 0.80 kg
- Manfrotto Standard Limited Warranty