Metabones Canon EF Lens to Sony E Mount T Smart Adapter (Mark V)
- Canon EF/EF-S Lens to Sony E-Mount Body
- Works with Full-Frame and APS-C Cameras
- Switch for In-Body Image Stabilization
- Support for Phase- & Contrast-Detect AF
This latest version of Metabones' highly-successful Smart Adapter features the following enhancement from Metabones Canon EF to Sony NEX Smart Adapter (Mark IV):
- Dedicated switch controls in-body image stabilization (IBIS) on Sony cameras eqipped with SteadyShot INSIDE
- Detachable tripod foot, compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins and Photo Clam ball heads
- Rubber gasket protects E-mount connection from dust and moisture
- Powered by camera body. No external power source required.
- LED indicator shows operation mode, OIS (optical image stabilization) activity and communication status.
- Vignetting at corners may occur for certain EF-S lenses because they are designed to cover a 1.6x crop image circle but Sony NEX has a 1.5x crop sensor.
- Requires lenses supporting distance information.
- If you are using a Sigma, Tamron or Tokina zoom lens (EF Mount) with this adapter, you may be required to register your lens with the Smart Adapter first in order to detect its maximum aperture. Auto-Focus is disabled for most third-party lenses. For details, please click here.
- Metabones is not licensed, approved or endorsed by Sony or Canon.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Metabones Canon EF Lens to Sony E Mount T Smart Adapter (Mark V)
- 1 Year