Metabones Nikon G Lens to Sony E-Mount Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x
- Nikon F-Mount Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera
- Ultra-High Index Tantalum-Based Glass
- Increases Maximum Aperture by 1 f/Stop
- Increases Angle of View by 0.71x
The Metabones Nikon G to E mount Speed Booster ULTRA has a magnification of 0.71x, and effectively reduces the crop factor of mirrorless cameras with DX-sized sensors from 1.5x to 1.07x. The New ULTRA design makes very effective use of exotic materials at the furthest limit of glassmaking technology, and as a result is well corrected for use with virtually all fullframe SLR lenses regardless of exit pupil distance.
The Speed Booster ULTRA performs extremely well with professional grade f/2.8 zoom lenses such as the 24-70mm f/2.8 and 70-200mm f/2.8 zoom lenses by Nikon to produce 17-50mm f/2.0 and 50-142mm f/2.0 high speed zooms, respectively.
Similarly, high speed fixed focal length lenses such as a 50mm f/1.2 will be transformed into a 35.5mm f/0.9 lens with excellent contrast and resolution from the center all the way to the edges of the image.
- Increase maximum aperture by 1 stop
- Increase MTF
- Makes lens 0.71x wider
- Advanced 5-element/4-group optical design incorporating ultra-high index tanatalum-based optical glass by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent pending)
- Industry's best aperture ring covers a 8-stop range markings, clearly indicating actual number of f-stops
- Compatible with both Nikkor G & F lens (include non-AI & AI lens mounts)
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo Clam ball heads
1. Metabones is not licensed, approved or endorsed by Sony or Nikon.
2. This Speed Booster ULTRA is NOT fully compatible with full-frame Sony A7, A7R and A7S. When the Speed Booster® are used with Sony A7, A7R or A7S the camera is required to be used in the "APS-C Size Capture" mode
What's in the box?
- 1 x Metabones Nikon G Lens to Sony E-Mount Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x
- 1 Year