Metabones Nikon G to E-Mount/Sony NEX Adapter (Black Matte)
The Metabones Nikon G to E-Mount/Sony NEX (Black Matte) allows you to mount1 a Nikon F-mount G lens to a Sony NEX Camera. It has a strong leaf-spring structure that strengthens the adapter-lens connection and ensures tightness of the lens in order to reduce wear and prevent focus errors and optical alignment issues from appearing. It uses matte-black treatment to keep internal reflection to a minimum in order to maintain the maximum optical quality possible with the lens.
- Both camera-side and lens-side of the adapter are made of brass, precision-machined and plated with chromium.
- Satin surface finish - just like your OEM lens and camera mounts.
- Precise fit and solid connection - lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments are required to fit your lens.
- Designed to reach infinity focus while maintaining the correct registration distance required to maintain optical quality of CRC lenses or lenses with floating elements.
¹ Before mounting your lens to the adapter, please make sure that the f-stop of the aperture ring in the adapter is turned to "8" (i.e. mounting your lens to the adaptor while only the aperture ring in the adaptor is full closed.)
Metabones is not licensed, approved or endorsed by Sony or Canon.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Metabones Nikon G to E-Mount/Sony NEX Adapter (Black Matte)