SmallRig Cage for Sony A7R IV CCS2416
- A form-fitting full cage specifically designed for Sony A7R IV
- The camera is firmly fixed to the cage by a 1/4 screw and an M2.5 screw
- Multiple 1/4’’-20 & 3/8’’-16 threaded holes and ARRI locating holes
- Built-in cold shoe mount and NATO rail
- Built-in screwdriver on the bottom
$108.00 (inc GST)
SmallRig Cage for Sony A7R IV CCS2416 is a form-fitting full cage. The camera is fixed by a 1/4 screw on the bottom and an M2.5 screw on the side. It comes with multiple 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes, ARRI locating holes, a built-in NATO rail, and a cold shoe, allowing mount of different accessories. For example, you can mount SmallRig Top Handle 1984, SmallRig ARRI Locating Handle 2165 or SmallRig Wooden Side Handle 2187 for hand-held shooting, and attach SmallRig Cable Clamp 1679 to protect the HDMI cable. It comes with attachment points for hand straps and neck-straps. An included flat screwdriver at the bottom is designed to tighten or detach the camera. The cage maintains full access to the camera’s buttons, ports, and battery. Note: Please take off the camera’s triangular strap ring on the right, before you tighten the side screw.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Cage
- Sony A7R IV
- Aluminum Alloy
148 x 106.5 x 64mm
165 x 155 x 85mm
- 0.34 kg