SmallRig Camera Cage Kit for Sony A7RIII/A7III 2103
- It is exclusively designed for Sony A7RIII/A7III. Cage 2087 does not block any access to the battery compartment, ports and slots of the camera and comes with multiple threaded holes for external mountings
- NATO Handle 1955 features quick attachment and detachment, adjustable forwards and backward for the balance of the rigs. A hex spanner is included for great convenience
- Cage 2087 comes with 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes for Articulating Arm 2070, Articulating Rosette Arm(7") 1497 and Articulating Rosette Arm(11") 1498
- Cage 2087 is equipped with Arri locating points for Magic Arm 2026, and it could also be mounted with HDMI Lock 1679
$225.00 (inc GST)
SmallRig Camera Cage Kit 2103 is exclusively designed for Sony A7RIII/A7III. It includes 4 parts, namely Double End Ball Head 1135, A7R III Cage 2087, Safety Rail 1409 and NATO Handle 1955.
NATO Handle 1955 could be mounted on Safety Rail 1409 for handheld shooting. It is equipped with an abundance of threaded holes and cold shoes for additional attachment. It could be easily adjusted forwards and backward for the balance of the rigs.
Double End Ball Head 1135 comes with a shoe adapter on the one end and a 1/4" screw on the other end. It enables to mount monitor, wireless video transmitter and microphone, etc. It provides multiple choices for the cameraman based on the needs.
Cage 2087 is exclusively designed for Sony A7RIII. It does not block any access to the battery compartment, ports and slots of camera. It fits the camera perfectly and serves for anti-twist purposes. Also, it comes with arrays of 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes for DIY operations.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Double End Ball Head 1135
- 1 x Cage 2087
- 1 x Safety Rail 1409
- 1 x NATO Handle 1955
- Sony A7RIII/A7III
- Aluminum Alloy
- 145x178x123 mm
- 0.52 kg