SmallRig Focus Motor Rod Mount Component for DJI RS 2 2851
- Work with SmallRig RS 2 Quick Release Plate 3031
- Attach focus motor to RS 2 gimbal
- Compatible with DJI RS 2 focus rod mount, allowing for follow focus and zoom together
- Locks via thumbscrew which is secure and fast
- Equipped with 12-15mm rod clamp adapter to fit focus motor with 12mm or 15mm rod clamp
- The rod mount is horizontally adjustable with a range of 16mm to fit the lens of different diameters
$38.00 (inc GST)
SmallRig Focus Motor Rod Mount Component for DJI RS 2 2851 is designed to attach the RS 2 focus motor to your gimbal especially when the lens that sits higher than the standard focus rod mount can reach, like when the lens is mounted on a large camera body or a camera with battery grip. It is higher than the normal focus rod mount and specially designed to work with Quick Release Plate 3031. It can be slid into a quick release plate and is adjustable back and forward within 50mm. The rod mount component is also compatible with DJI original focus rod mount allowing for mounting a follow focus and zoom together. Equipped with a 15-12mm rod clamp adapter, it is compatible with a focus motor with both 12mm and 15mm rod clamp. The rod mount can be slid to left and right within 16mm which is compatible with the lens of different diameters.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Focus Motor Component
- 1 x 15-12mm Rod Sleeve
- Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, POM
58.5 x 22 x 59.5mm
95 x 65 x 28mm