SmallRig Quick Release Wooden Grip for Z CAM E2 Series Cameras HTS2457
- Ergonomic Wooden Grip for Z CAM E2 Series Cameras
- Quick Release Design with Safety Pin
- Integrated Allen Wrench Stores on the Bottom
$106.00 (inc GST)
SmallRig Quick Release Wooden Grip for Z CAM E2 Series Cameras HTS2457 is designed to provide a comfortable grip to increase stabilization for cameramen. The handle consists of two parts, a wooden grip with dovetail clamp and an adapter plate with two captive 1/4 screws. The quick release design allows for sliding the handle in seconds. It’s able to attach to the side of Z CAM E2 series cameras or SmallRig E2 series cages CVZ2264, CVZ2423, and any camera cage features two standard vertical 1/4”-20 threads on the right side with a max distance up to 24mm. A built-in Allen wrench is included to secure the handle screw and stores inside the bottom. The smooth wood handle provides a solid, comfortable grip and it also works well in the situation of low temperature.
1. Affected by the natural rosewood, the color difference can’t be avoided, not a quality problem.
2. Max Payload: 8kg
What's in the box?
- 1 x SmallRig Quick Release Wooden Grip for Z CAM E2 Series Cameras HTS2457
Z CAM E2 S6/F6/F8
Z CAM E2
Z CAM E2 M4
Z CAM E2G
Z CAM E2C
Any camera cage features two standard vertical 1/4”-20 threads on the side with a max distance up to 24mm.
- Aluminum Alloy, Brazilian Rosewood
104 x 80 x 64mm
125 x 108 x 87mm
- 0.26 kg