SmallRig Sling Handgrip for DJI RS 2 and RSC 2 Gimbal 3161
- Specially designed for DJI RS 2 and RSC 2 Gimbal
- Reduce the arm fatigue for low angle shooting
- Secures to the DJI R Briefcase Handle with 1/4”-20 screw and adopts a raised edge to prevent twists
- Built-in wrench for easy disassembly.
- Features 1/4”-20 threads, ARRI 3/8”-16, and cold shoe accessory mounts
- Provides additional lock knob to replace the slotted screw of the DJI R Briefcase Handle to adjust the angle without tools
$61.00 (inc GST)
SmallRig Sling Handgrip for DJI RS 2 and RSC 2 Gimbal 3161 is specially designed to reduce arm fatigue when shooting at a low angle with the gimbal and provide accessory mounting points. The handle secures to the DJI R Briefcase Handle with a 1/4”-20 screw and adopts a raised edge to prevent twists. There are two 1/4”-20 threaded holes, one ARRI 3/8”-16 locating hols, and one cold shoe mount on the top of the handle for mounting Monitor Mount 2903 or 2905. Featuring 1/4 locating holes on the side for mounting DJI R smartphone clamp or Magic Arm 2070. The handle features a built-in Allen wrench for easy disassembly and reinforcement. Moreover, there is an additional lock knob for you to replace the slotted screw of the DJI R Briefcase Handle and then you can adjust the angle without tools. Optional Gimbal Shoulder Strap KPAC2466 is separately available to further reduce the arm fatigue.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Sling Handgrip
- 1 x Knob
DJI RS 2
DJI RSC 2
Note: For DJI RSC 2, please buy the DJI R Briefcase Handle first.
- Aluminum Alloy, Silicone, Stainless Steel
154.5 x 46 x 28mm
185 x 55 x 55mm