SmallRig Two-in-one Bracket for wireless microphone 2996
- Compatible with Rode Wireless Go & Saramonic Blink 500
- Set the two receivers up stably
- Featuring a cold shoe mount, it can be mounted on the camera and the cage directly
- Combine the two 3.5mm audio sources into one and still editable separately
$31.00 (inc GST)
SmallRig Two-in-one Bracket for Wireless microphone 2996 is designed for 2-person vlog with RODE Wireless Go & Saramonic Blink 500 to connect two audio sources at the same time. It can combine the two 3.5mm audio sources into one and still editable separately. Using the built-in clip of Wireless Go & Saramonic Blink 500, the bracket sets the two receivers stably with compact design and lightweight structure. The cold shoe mount allows you to slide the bracket directly onto the camera and the cage to provide convenient and reliable using experience for shooting.
1. Please assemble the receivers in the direction indicated by the arrow for using;
2.The left and right channel will be combined into one channel to output the audio sources.
The audio file can be split and edited in the audio software.
What's in the box?
- 1 x SmallRig Two-in-one Bracket for wireless microphone 2996
- 2 x Audio Cable
- RODE Wireless Go；Saramonic Blink 500;
- Aluminum Alloy
30 x 28 x 63mm
76 x 63 x 40mm