VisibleDust Arctic Butterfly 724S (Super Bright)
- Comes with Super-Charged Fiber Technology (SCF) that has a nano-coating technology and super thin fibers that enhances the charge of the brush fibers and maximize lift capability
- 3-Stage Power Button (On/Off) - Equipped with Bright LED light
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Enhanced fiber cleaning through patented rotary motion
- No canned air - completely travel-safe
- Super-Charged Fiber Technology
- Metal ferrule is attached to the body of the Arctic Butterfly through a non-conductive joint
$201.00 (inc GST)
The Super Charged Fibers (SCF) technology sets the Arctic Butterfly® 724S Super Bright Sensor Brush® device from other sensor cleaning brushes and pens. The Nano-coating technology along with super thin fibers are utilized to enhance the charges of the brush fibers and maximize lift capability. Furthermore, the Sensor Brushes® rotary motion allows for charging and cleaning of the brush itself without the use of canned air.
It is also equipped with two super bright LED lights that illuminates the sensor while in operation. This illumination reduces the possibility of fibers being dragged accidentally against the surrounding cavity hence reducing the potential cause of smear usually caused by contaminated fibers. The two super bright LED also makes dust locating an easier task for the sensor cleaning operator.
The DC rotary engine has been modified to meet a certain RPM standard. It generates an optimal centrifugal force that enables speedy dust rejection while increasing the charge enhancement of the fibers. Because of its safety features, all models of the Arctic Butterfly® Sensor Brush® can be safely used on ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) coated sensors and digital cameras with built-in sensor cleaning systems.
What's in the box?
- 1 x VisibleDust Arctic Butterfly 724S Super Brite Sensor Brush
- 1 x Case
- 1 x Safety Cap
- 0.00 kg