Akarui Cabinet E26D (with Analog Hygrometer)
- Provides controlled humidity level
- Prevents growth of fungus on cameras and lenses
- Keeps your camera dry and safe
- Safe Home with the SAFETY Mark
$95.00 (inc GST)
The Akarui E26D Dry Cabinet (with Analog Hygrometer) provides a dry and safe storage for your photography equipment, preventing the growth of fungus on your cameras and lenses.
This is especially important if you live in areas that are humid almost all-year round, as fungus thrives in humid environments and is very difficult to clean or remove.
Safe Home with the SAFETY Mark
What's in the box?
- Akarui Cabinet E26D (with Analog Hygrometer)
- 1pc Drawer
- 10.00 kg
- Capacity (litres)
- External Dimensions (W x D x H)
- W31 x D27 x H38cm
- Internal Dimensions (W x D x H)
- W29 x D24 x H34cm
- No. of Drawers
- 5 Years