Angelbird CFexpress Card Reader
- 'Made in Austria' Production Quality: Rock-solid hard anodized aluminium build for CFexpress data offloading at unrestricted speeds.
- USB-C 3.2 Gen 2x2, 20 Gb/s based connectivity, USB backwards and physically Thunderbolt 3/4 compatible.
- Endures extreme temperatures and shock, offers ESD and overload protection.
- USB Bus-Powered: No additional power source needed.
- For Use with: macOS, iPadOS, Windows, Linux, Android
CFexpress Card Reader for Large File Offloading at Unrestricted Speeds
Our framework was simple - create a stand-alone CFexpress Type B card reader that could offload files at unrestricted speeds, adapt to an on-the-go workflow offering a rock-solid build and stability in any situation, while also being able to stack securely in-line with our family of card readers. Mission accomplished!
Our CFexpress Type B Card Reader MK2 processes data using a USB-C 3.2 Gen 2x2, 20 Gb/s based recessed connection logic that is also physically compatible with any Thunderbolt 3/4 cable. We’ve also included non-slip rubber pads for added stability during operation or on uneven work surfaces.
What's in the box?
- 1 x CFexpress Card Reader MK2 | Type B
- 1 x USB-C 3.2 Cable
- 1 x Type-A-to-C Adapter (USB 3.2)
- 1 x Non-Slip Rubber Pads
CFexpress card not included.
CFexpress Card Reader MK2 | Type B
RoHS, CE, FCC, UKCA, KC, RCM, REACH
- HOST INTERFACE
USB-C 3.2 Gen 2x2, 20 Gb/s
USB Backwards Compatible
Physically TB3/4 CompatibleDRIVE INTERFACE
CFexpress™ | Type BPOWER
95 × 12 × 65 mm (3.74 x 0.47 × 2.56 in)
~ 120 g | ~ 4.2 oz
- 3 Year (To receive the full limited warranty, the product needs to be activated on the Angelbird Personal Service Portal within 30 days after purchase)