Rode NTG1 Shotgun Microphone
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Super-cardioid polar pattern
- Condenser transducer
- Rugged metal construction
- Two step High Pass Filter (Flat/80Hz)
- Low handling noise
- Low weight - 105g (3 oz.)
- Includes mic clip, wind shield and zip case
- Ideal for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries
$260.00 (inc GST)
Regular price: $269.00
Rode NTG4+ Directional Condenser Microphone with Inbuilt Battery
$320.00 (inc GST)
Regular price: $640.00
The RØDE NTG1 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
Its full frequency response, low noise and audio transparency make it an ideal film, video, and voice over microphone, while its low weight (105gm/3.7oz) makes it an ideal boom microphone.
In addition to the native 20Hz-20kHz frequency response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
The WSVM windshield is supplied to minimise light wind noise and plosives during recording. The optional 'DeadCat' furry is recommended for outdoor applications.
The RØDE NTG1 shotgun microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Rode NTG1 Shotgun Microphone
- 1 x Rode ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch
- 1 x Rode RM5 Durable Microphone Clip
- 1 x Rode WSVM Pop Filter/Wind Shield
Acoustic Principle Line Gradient Active Electronics JFET impedance convertor with bipolar output buffer Capsule 0.50" Polar Pattern Address Type End Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz Output Impedance 50Ω Maximum SPL 139dBSPL Maximum Output Level 6.9mV (@ 1kHz