Rode Procaster Broadcast Quality Dynamic Microphone
- Broadcast quality sound
- High output dynamic capsule
- Balanced, low impedance output
- Internal shock mounting of capsule for low handling noise
- Internal pop-filter to reduce plosives
- Robust, all-metal construction
$263.00 (inc GST)
The RØDE Procaster is a professional broadcast quality dynamic microphone, specifically designed to offer no-compromise performance for voice applications in the broadcast environment.
Featuring a tight polar pattern and tailored-for-voice frequency response, the Procaster is perfect for every application where a great sounding, robust microphone with superior ambient noise rejection is demanded.
The Procaster features an internal pop filter, designed to minimise plosives sounds that can overload the microphone capsule and distort the audio output.
Its high output dynamic capsule and balanced low impedance output make it an ideal broadcast and voice over microphone.
The RØDE Procaster microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Procaster Broadcast Quality Dynamic Microphone
- 1 x RM2 Ring-Mount Microphone Stand
- 1 x ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch
Acoustic Principle Dynamic Polar Pattern Address Type End Frequency Range 75Hz - 18kHz Output Impedance 320Ω Sensitivity -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz Weight 745.00g Dimensions 214.00mmH x 53.00mmW x 53.00mmD Output XLR
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone at Rode official website