FUJINON XF 90mm f/2.0 R LM WR
- Prime telephoto lens is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Lens body incorporates seven distinct weather seals to protect against dust and moisture
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality
$1,549.00 (inc GST)
The following free gifts are to be redeemed at FUJIFILM Showroom by 12 June 2022 (Valid from 1 - 31 May 2022 only):
- 1pc Lens Servicing Voucher
- Zeiss Lens Cleaning Wipes (50 Sheets)
Rewards Members' Exclusive
Earn 10x Rewards Points on all FUJIFILM purchases* between 26 October to 31 December 2020!
If you are not a member of our Rewards Program yet, you can simply sign up for an account at our retail store before making your first purchase, or via our online store before you make your first online purchase.
*Except Instax series of cameras, films and printers. For details on this promotion, please click here.
Fast-aperture optic delivers strong bokeh and ultra-sharp images
The FUJINON XF 90mm F2 R LM WR is a fast-aperture prime lens with a focal length equivalent to 137mm* and a maximum aperture of F2.0, that delivers ultra-sharp images with rich bokeh even at the maximum aperture setting. The optical construction of 11 elements in 8 groups (including three ED glass elements) minimizes vignetting and creates beautiful bokeh thanks to the rounded diaphragm, which makes it perfect for portraiture as well as other applications.
*35mm format equivalent
Ultra-sharp images even at the maximum aperture
The optical construction comprises 11 elements in 8 groups, including three ED (extra low-dispersion) elements, which reduces chromatic aberrations to deliver sharp, rich images even at the widest aperture of F2.0.
High-speed autofocus as fast as 0.14sec* thanks to a newly-developed Quad Linear Motor
A linear motor is fast, quiet and accurate, but here four magnets are used for higher torque. The high-speed autofocus provides a more versatile shooting experience, allowing users to quickly react to subtle changes in a subject's facial expression.
Close focusing to 60cm and 0.3x magnification (35mm format equivalent)
The close focusing capabilities of the FUJINON XF90mmF2 R LM WR allow you to isolate key parts of a subject so you can shoot dramatic portraits or close-ups of flowers and insects.
Weather, Dust, and Freeze Resistance
The lens features a weather- and dust-resistant structure with seven seals on the lens barrel. It can also work in temperatures as low as -10°C. This keeps the lens protected from rain, dust and splashes of water when shooting outdoor.
Lightweight and compact
The lens weighs approx 540g, and is compact too, with a filter thread measuring just 62mm. The combined weight with the XF56mmF1.2 R is less than 1kg – great news for portrait photographers who want to travel light and still shoot with prime lenses for sharp images and strong bokeh.
What's in the box?
- 1 x FUJINON XF 90mm F/2.0 R LM WR
- 1 x FUJIFILM FLCP-62II 62mm front lens cap
- 1 x FUJIFILM rear lens cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Lenses
- 1 x lens hood
- XF90mmF2 R LM WR
- Lens Configuration
11 elements 8 groups (includes 3 extra low dispersion elements)
- Focal Length
- f=90mm (137mm) (35mm format equivalent)
- Angle of View
- Max. Aperture
- Min. Aperture
- Aperture Control
Number of blades :
7(rounded diaphragm opening)
Step size :
1/3EV (19 steps)
- Focus Range
0.6m - ∞
- Max. Magnification
- 0.2x (0.3x 35mm format equivalent)
- External dimensions : Diameter x Length* (approx.) * distance from camera lens mount flange
- * distance from camera lens mount flange ø75.0mm x 105mm
- Weight* (approx.) *excluding caps and hoods
- Filter Size