FUJIFILM XF 10-24mm f/4.0 R OIS
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- Wide-angle zoom is designed for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range
- Optical image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality
FREE with Purchase*:
- 1pc Lens Servicing Voucher*
- 1pc Tamrac Lens Pouch*
*to be redeemed from FUJIFILM Studio by 15 October 2023 (please bring along your warranty card and invoice).
This product is currently out of stock. If you wish to be informed when it is back in stock, please click on the link below.
Its ultra wide to standard focal length capabilities make it the perfect choice for shooting dynamic, high impact landscapes images with excellent detail from the foreground to the far distance.
The maximum F4.0 aperture is available throughout the 2.4x zoom range from the lens' ultra-wide 15mm* focal length to its longest at 36mm*. With a powerful Optical Image Stabilization system, the ability to work handheld when shooting in low light is boosted. It offers high-speed AF thanks to an enhanced inner focusing system, and the use of a stepping motor and lightweight internal lenses has ensured that the XF10-24mm is very quiet to use. Its minimum working distance of 24cm means that with macro photography you can capture both the small foreground detail and the wider surroundings to give your subject greater context.
What's in the box?
- 1 x FUJINON XF 10-24mm F/4.0 R OIS lens
- 1 x FUJIFILM 72mm Lens cap
- 1 x FUJIFILM rear lens cap for FUJIFILM X-mount lenses
- 1 x Lens hood
- 1 x Cloth wrap
- XF10-24mmF4 R OIS
- Lens Configuration
14 elements in 10 groups (includes 4 aspherical and 4 extra low dispersion elements)
- Focal Length
- f=10 - 24mm (15 - 36mm)
- Angle Of View
- 110° - 61.2°
- Max Aperture
- Min Aperture
- Aperture Control
Number of blades
7(rounded diaphragm opening
1/3EV (16 steps)
- Focus Range
0.5m - ∞
24cm - ∞
- Max Magnification
- 0.16x (Telephoto)
- External Dimensions Diameter X
- ø78.0mm x 87mm(Wide) / 87mm(Telephoto)
- Weight Approx Excluding Caps A
- Filter Size