FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4.0 R OIS WR
- Standard zoom is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras
- Quick and quiet AF performance
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality
- Weather-sealed lens body protects against dust and moisture
This product is currently out of stock. If you wish to be informed when it is back in stock, please click on the link below.
Well-suited for a wide variety of shooting situations, the FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR is a versatile 24-120mm-equivalent zoom, spanning wide-angle to medium-telephoto, and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture.
Complementing this flexible design is an advanced optical layout, which includes a trio of aspherical elements and one ED aspherical element that help to minimize a variety of aberrations in order to produce high sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating also improves contrast and color neutrality by reducing flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
Also benefitting use in a variety of situations is a quick and quiet autofocus system along with a six stop-effective image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake. Additionally, the lens is fully weather-sealed for working in inclement conditions.
What's in the box?
- 1 x FUJINON XF 16-80mm F/4.0 R OIS WR
- 1 x FLCP-71II front lens cap
- 1 x FUJIFILM rear lens cap
- 1 x Lens hood
- 1 x Lens wrapping cloth
- XF16-80mmF4 R OIS WR
- Lens Configuration
16 elements 12 groups
(includes 3 aspherical elements and 1 ED aspherical element）
- Focal Length
- Angle Of View
- Max Aperture
- Min Aperture
- Aperture Control
Number of blades
9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
1/3EV (16 steps)
- Focus Range
- Max Magnification
- 0.25x (Telephoto)
- External Dimensions Diameter X
- Φ78.3mm x 88.9mm(Wide) / 131.5mm(Telephoto)
- Weight Approx Excluding Caps A
- Filter Size
- Accessories Included
Front lens cap FLCP-72II
Rear lens cap RLCP-001