Sony E 18–200mm F3.5–6.3 OSS LE
- Telephoto zoom lens with 11x magnification range
- Wide zoom range for all-purpose shooting
- Optical SteadyShot™ keeps handheld shots blur-free
- High-performance optics with 4 aspherical surfaces
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 27–300mm
Versatile, lightweight 11x zoom lens
E 18–200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS LE (SEL18200LE)
Smaller and lighter than comparable lenses, the SEL18200LE covers a versatile focal length range from wide to telephoto. An ideal high magnification "travel" lens.
Capture smooth, blur-free images
Built-in Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilisation within the lens ensures smooth, blur-free photos and videos when shooting handheld.
Instead of a standard polygon-shaped lens aperture, this lens features a 7-blade circular aperture for more natural, rounded defocusing or ‘bokeh’.
Refined optical performance
Aspherical lens elements minimise distortion while ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements provide superior contrast, resolution, and colour fidelity.
Fast, agile focusing
An internal focusing mechanism means the lens barrel doesn’t move, enabling a more compact design, faster autofocus response, and reduced minimum focusing distances.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Sony E 18–200mm F3.5–6.3 OSS LE
- 1 x Lens hood (ALC-SH124: petal shape, bayonet type)
- 1 x Lens front cap
- 1 x Lens rear cap
- Sony E-mount
- Focal Length
- Equivalent Focal Length 35mm
- Lens Elements Groups
- Angle Of View
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Aperture Blades
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 0.5m (1.64ft)
- Max Magnification
- Filter Size
- Image Stablizer
- Optical SteadyShot™
- 68 x 97.1mm (2-3/4 x 3-7/8in.)
- 460g (16.3oz.) (Without tripod mount)
"35mm equivalent focal-length (APS-C)" and "Angle of View (APS-C)" are with interchangeable-lens digital camera incorporating APS-C type image sensors.