Tokina Cinema ATX 16-28mm T3 Wide-Angle Zoom Lens for Canon EF
- Covers Full-Frame 35mm Sensors
- Parfocal Lens Design Maintains Focus
- Constant T3.0 Aperture Thru Zoom Range
The Tokina Cinema ATX 16-28mm T3 WideAngle Zoom Lens is designed based on the highly innovative ATX 16-28mm F/2.8 PRO FX HD SLR.
This cinema lens fits Super 35mm cameras as well as cameras with APS-C and smaller sized image sensors. This lens offers the freedom to capture
a super wide-angle of view of a scene while still maintaining a tight perspective.
- The 16-28mm has a 56mm large-diameter aspherical element in addition to two more molded-glass aspherical elements within the lens, and three elements of SD (Super-Low Dispersion) glass installed in the rear optical groups.
- Optical design and use of special materials yields high 4K lens construction and control of both spherical and chromatic aberration.
- LDS (Lens Data System) support is possible.
- Durable, all-metal cine-style housing with geared manual zoom, focus and aperture rings for use in follow-focus systems.
- Common 114mm front diameter for use with a wide variety of matt boxes and accessories.
- Smooth de-clicked curved 9 bladed iris.
- Zoom, focus, and iris marking are on both sides of the lens for easy viewing and more mounting/follow-focus options.
What's in the box?
- Tokina Cinema ATX 16-28mm T3 Wide-Angle Zoom Lens for Canon EF
- Focus/Zoom Pin
- 1.50 kg
- Focal Length
- 16 - 28mm
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 28 cm
- Macro Ratio
- Filter Size
- 112 mm
- Limited 3-Year Warranty