Manfrotto 038 Double Super Clamp
- Tripod clamps with90° fastening for extra strength
- Crafted from lightweight cast alloy
- Versatile enough for tubes between 13mm and 55mm
- Crafted to Italy’s world-leading standards
- Perfect for supporting background crossbars
$85.00 (inc GST)
Super strong, extra lightweight and totally versatile. The Double Super Clamp is an essential piece of kit for any professional. More than just an average clamp, this clever product does everything you need it to and more, plus it's crafted to Italy’s world-class quality standards, so you know it’s built to last.
These clamps are fastened together at a 90° angle, which is one of the product’s key features. This makes it extra tough, and able to support and secure heavy loads with ease. So you can get on with your job without worrying about anything slipping at the wrong moment. Not only that, it’s versatile too. It can hold bars or tubes measuring between 13mm and 55mm, so it really is the clamp for any situation.
This clever clamp can also hold awkward crossbars onto autopoles. With just a few simple movements you'll be in position and ready to shoot. Because it’s made from cast alloy it’s incredibly strong even when under pressure, but lightweight too, making it a manageable addition to any bag. Despite it's heavy-lifting abilities, it only weighs 1050g, making it easy to manoeuvre and carry around.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto 038 Double Super Clamp
- Safety Payload Weight (kg)
- 15 kg
- Clamp Range - Max. (Round Tube)
- 55 mm
- Clamp Range Min Round Tube
- 13 mm
- 0.83 kg
- 5 Year