Manfrotto 1004BAC Master Lighting Stand
- Compact 4 section stand with 3 risers supporting up to 9kg
- Slotting parts for easy portability
- Comfortable air cushioning to keep gear safe
- Industry standard spigot and thread for compatibility
- Wide footprint for added stability
Transportable and compact, the Master Stand is an innovative must-have. Made from reliable and lightweight aluminium, it won’t weigh you down and is sturdy enough to support up to 9kg.
Featuring an innovative quick stack system, the stand can be bought together or separately. The Master Stand comes with a range of pole sizes including 18, 20, 23, and 30 cms. Connect them according to your needs for a made-to-measure piece of equipment; an innovative space-saving feature.
Practical as well as clever, its compact design easily fits into your bag so you’ll always be ready for those demanding outdoor shoots. Slot everything neatly into a more compact case to keep things neat at the studio.
The Master Stand comes in 4 sections with 3 risers, giving you complete precision. It features air cushioning so you can work quickly without worrying about catching your fingers or your gear. The wide footprint opens up to 106cms to keep your shots steady even on rougher grounds. Universally flexible, the spigot has an M10 x 1.5 thread, as well as a removable M6 x 1 thread. Its impressive height range of 124cm to 366cms allows you to capture new perspectives.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto 1004BAC Photo Master Stand
- Minimum Height
- Maximum Height
- Closed Length
- Safety Payload Weight (kg)
- 3.00 kg
- 2 + 3 Years Extended Warranty