Manfrotto MVMXPRO500 XPRO 4 Section Video Monopod with Fluid head and Fluid Tech Base
- FLUIDTECH base for smooth movements in all directions
- Quick power lock reliably secures & ensures super-fast set up
- Newly designed rubber leg warmer for fast & secure movement
- Great operating height for overhead shooting
- Dedicated professional video head
$398.00 (inc GST)
This monopod is equipped with Manfrotto’s full fluid base (MVMXPROBASE) featuring the innovative FLUIDTECH system that makes Manfrotto XPRO Monopod+ the first of its kind on the market to feature 3D fluidity. The FLUIDTECH video base enables the ultimate shooting smoothness on pan, tilt and swivel for an expanded range of perspectives. The three retractable feet make it extremely portable when folded and allow the monopod to be easily carried everywhere.
The new D-shaped aluminium tubes greatly improve anti-rotation resistance throughout the monopod, following the videographer’s rapid rotation movements. Combined with the Quick Power Lock (QPL) which strongly locks the lever onto the monopod tube’s flat side, this eliminates unwanted jerky movements. The newly designed leg warmer guarantees exceptional grip and full footage control with a special version of the successful Manfrotto 500 video head
The MVMXPRO500 replaces the Manfrotto MVM500A.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto MVMXPRO500 XPRO 4 Section Video Monopod with Fluid head and Fluid Tech Base
- Leg Sections
- Minimum Height
- Maximum Height
- Closed Length
- Safety Payload Weight (kg)
- Carrying Bag Included
- Head Type
- Video/Fluid Head
- Plate Type
- 1.95 kg
- 2 + 8 years extended warranty