RODE VideoMicro II
- Professional-quality on-camera shotgun microphone
- Ultra-compact and lightweight – just 39g
- Annular line tube technology for natural, full-bodied audio
- Supercardioid polar pattern for highly directional, focused sound
- No battery required and no complicated switching – incredibly easy to use
- HELIX™ isolation mount system for superior protection from knocks, bumps and handling noise
- Deluxe foam and furry windshields and cables for connecting to cameras and smartphones included
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Designed and made in RØDE’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
Stunning Sound, Made Simple
Don’t settle for sub-par sound. Combining professional audio quality and simple operation, the VideoMicro II offers the best of both worlds. It doesn’t require batteries – simply plug it in and hit record on your camera or smartphone – and it’s perfectly tuned to deliver crystal-clear audio, with no complicated switches or controls.
Super-focused and Super-clear Audio
The VideoMicro II is a true supercardioid shotgun microphone with RØDE’s revolutionary annular line tube technology, delivering natural, full-bodied sound never before heard in such a compact form factor. It is a highly directional microphone that will clearly pick up sound from in front while reducing background noise from the sides and rear. Perfect for filmmaking, vlogging, or creating content on your smartphone.
Innovative HELIX™ Isolation Mount
HELIX™ is a groundbreaking isolation mount developed in-house by the RØDE team specifically for the VideoMicro II. Featuring an innovative design expertly crafted to the exact specifications of the microphone, it provides superior protection from knocks, bumps and general handling, which can result in unpleasant rumbles in your recordings. It is also super low-profile, keeping your setup sleek while offering optimal acoustic performance. The mount features handy cable management slots, plus an attachment for your camera and a thread for mounting onto a boompole and other accessories.
At just 80mm long and weighing just 39 grams, the VideoMicro II is incredibly compact and lightweight, making it the perfect addition to any creator kit or camera bag – or even backpack or handbag. Despite its small size, it is incredibly tough, with a rugged all-metal body and premium components. Take it with you everywhere.
A Complete Kit for Incredible Recordings
The VideoMicro II comes with deluxe foam and furry windshields, so you can record crystal-clear audio anywhere you go – indoors or in the elements. Also included is a 3.5mm TRS to TRS cable for connecting to cameras and a 3.5mm TRS to TRRS cable for connecting to smartphones, so you can capture incredible audio with all your devices.
VideoMicro II User Guide
Discover all you need to know about your VideoMicro II ultra-compact on-camera microphone here. This comprehensive user guide covers everything you need to know to get recording on your camera, smartphone or other device.
What's in the box?
- 1 x VideoMicro II
- 1 x SC13
- 1 x SC7
- 1 x Pop Filter
- 1 x WS12
- 1 x HELIX™ Isolation Mount
VideoMicro II: 24
VideoMicro II with isolation mount: 39
- Length: 80 Diameter: 22
- Operating Principle
- Pressure Gradient. Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern
- Frequency Response
- 20Hz — 20kHz
- Signal To Noise Ratio
- 79 dB
- Dynamic Range
- 95 dB
- -30dBV (31.62 mV @ 94 dB SPL) ± 1 dB @ 1kHz
- Maximum Spl
- 110 dB SPL
- 3.5mm TRS