Aputure 2-Bay Power Station for Nova P300C
- output up to 480W DC power via 3-pin XLR (48V @ 10A)
- Available in V-Mount and Gold Mount Battery Plate Options
- Lightweight design with carrying strap
- Built-in Aputure Lighting Clamp Quick Release Plate for fast & easy mounting
$268.00 (inc GST)
The Aputure 2-Bay Battery Power Station is a battery inverter that uses two industry-standard 14.4V/14.8V Gold or V Mount batteries and outputs a 48V DC current via 3-pin XLR. With this power station, users can bring the flexibility of battery power to any 48V lighting fixture, such as the Nova P300c or Amaran 100 & 200 series of LED lights.
With the capability of outputt0ing 48V DC power at up to 10 Amps (480W), the 2-Bay Battery Power Station can easily power a Nova P300c (360W), Amaran 200 Series Light (250W), or any other more power-hungry 48V fixture, provided the batteries in use can sustain the discharge rate.
Made to be incredibly fast and easy to use, the 2-Bay Battery Power Station weighs in at under 3lbs, comes with a convenient carrying strap, as well as Aputure's Lightning Clamp Quick Release Plate, allowing it to mount mounted into any Lightning Clamp or on the back of a Nova P300c, for flexibility and fast-paced shooting.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Aputure 2-Bay Power Station for Nova P300C