Manfrotto 037 Reversible Short Stud
- Designed with high-quality brass
- For Super Clamp System
- Standard 9.5mm and 6.4mm screws for compatibility
- Easily slots into a super clamp
- Compact enough for any kit bag
- Lightweight and strong
The must-have camera stud for your super clamp. Powerful, yet compact. This stud can be fitted into the Super Clamp 035 socket, enabling you to mount your camera directly or attach the head. By keeping the super clamp flush to the ball head, you'll always know it's the right stud for your equipment.
This camera stud is also lightweight at just 40g and is perfect for photographers on the go. Carry it around wherever you go, whether you're shooting in-studio or all over the world! This stud has been ergonomically designed with adaptability and portability in mind, and can be easily stored in your kit bag. You'll hardly know it's there.
One end of this stud features an industry-standard 6.4mm screw, while the other has a 9.5mm screw. That means whatever the job demands, you'll be able to frame and shoot from the word go. Use it with an extensive range of equipment so you won't be limited by what you can shoot. Just slot this stud into place, get your camera ready, and you'll be ready for action!
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto 037 Reversible Short Stud
- Top Attachment
- x16mm Hexgon stud [Super Clamp AR] (Top Attachment) / 1/4″ screw, 3/8″ screw (Attachment (Bottom)
- 3.9 cm
- 0.04 kg