Manfrotto MVK502AM-1 502 Fluid Video Head and MVT502AM Alu Twin Leg Tripod
- Variable Fluid Drag System on PAN and TILT movements
- 4kg pre-set counterbalance system on tilt movement
- Sliding plate for the fastest camera connection
- Levelling bubble makes setup simple
- Aluminium telescopic twin leg tripod keeps your system firm
$772.00 (inc GST)
The MVK502AM-1 Manfrotto video system features the 502 fluid video head with incorporated 75mm half ball, the MVT502AM professional aluminium twin leg tripod with middle spreader, and padded carry bag.
The head features a variable fluid drag system in both pan and tilt movements and fixed counterbalance system of 4kg and can support up to 7kg. Easy link connectors gives you the freedom to connect gear like an external monitor in a jiffy.
The Manfrotto MVT502AM is a lightweight video tripod that features telescopic twin-leg structure made of elliptical aluminium tubes that help reduce torsion and it includes a fixed mid-level spreader for increased rigidity and faster set-up. The 2-stage/3-section MVT502AM has a 75mm bowl that perfectly fit the head.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto MVK502AM-1 502 Fluid Video Head and MVT502AM Alu Twin Leg Tripod
- Leg Sections
- Minimum Height
- Maximum Height
- Closed Length
- Safety Payload Weight (kg)
- Carrying Bag Included
- Head Type
- Video/Fluid Head
- Plate Type
- 3.86 kg
- 2 + 3 years extended warranty