Pre-Order: Sennheiser MKE 200
- Directional microphone for isolated and enhanced in-camera audio
- Compact design with sleek and stylish finish
- Integrated wind protection and internal suspension mount to minimize handling noise
- Interchangeable 3.5mm (1/8") TRS and TRRS connectivity for use with DSLR and mirrorless cameras or mobile devices
- Standard cold shoe mount for universal use
- Battery free operation
$159.00 (inc GST)
The MKE 200 features a super-cardioid capsule that provides focus and detail while rejecting unwanted background noise. Ideal for vloggers and videographers alike, this directional microphone will enhance your in-camera audio and bring clarity to your recordings.
Built-in Wind Screen and Shock Mount
All handheld cameras are susceptible to handling noise, so the MKE 200 features integrated wind protection and shock absorption. These two features combined ensure the cleanest audio recordings possible while shooting video on the move. Add the included furry windshield accessory for maximum wind protection.
In today’s world, your video recording is most likely not confined to one device, and your microphone doesn’t have to be either. Each MKE 200 includes 3.5mm (1/8in) TRS and TRRS cables to be used with DSLR and mirrorless cameras or mobile devices.
What's in the box?
- 1 x MKE 200 microphone
- 1 x Coiled cable, 3.5mm locking TRS to 3.5mm TRS
- 1 x Coiled cable, 3.5mm locking TRS to 3.5mm TRRS
- 1 x Furry windshield
- 1 x Drawstring pouch
- 1 x Quick guide
- 1 x Safety guide
40 to 20,000 Hz
Sensitivity at 1 kHZ
-33 dB V/Pa
Max. SPL at 1 kHz
120 dB SPL
Equivalent noise Level
20 db SPL (A)
Plug-in power required
2 – 10V
3.5 mm locking jack
- 69 x 60 x 39 mm
- 0.05 kg