SmallRig Microphone Shock Mount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles 1859
- Isolates microphone from vibration and noise
- Fits Mics Measuring 15-40mm in Diameter
- Built-In Shoe Mount
- 3/8"-16 Thread Base for Boompoles
$12.00 (inc GST)
SmallRig Microphone Shock Mount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles 1859 features a four-point suspension to accommodate shotgun and other cylindrical microphones measuring 0.59-1.57" (15-40mm) in diameter. The shock mount is easily angled with its adjustment knob. There is a built-in shoe for camera mounting, and a 3/8"-16 thread connection at the base mounts the shock mount to boompoles and universal hand-grips.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Cold Shoe Adapter 1858
- 1 x Microphone Shock Mount Adapter
- 4 x Rubber Support Bands
- 0.59-1.57" (15-40mm) diameter microphones Rode: NTG1, NTG2, NTG3, NTG4, NTG4+, Sennheiser: MKE 600, MKH 416, ME 66 K6, MKH8060, MKH8070, MKH 418 Azden: SGM-1X Audio-Technica: AT897, AT835ST, BP4029, AT4073, BP4073 Schoeps: CMIT 5U, SuperCMIT 2U Shure: VP82, VP89S Neumann: KMR-81i, KMR-81D, Sanken CS-1, CS-2, CS-3e Voice Technologies: VT500
- Aluminum Alloy (Shoe Mount Bracket Part) / Rubber and Plastic (Microphone Support Part)
- 55 x 50 x 121mm
- 0.11 kg