SmallRig Mini Side Handle (1/4”-20 Screws) 2916
- Ergonomic design, comfortable grip experience
- Adjustable to different cage height and a quick switch from left to the right side
- Additional mounting options through 1/4”-20 screws and strap eyelet
- Lightweight and portable design
$41.00 (inc GST)
The SmallRig Mini Side Handle (1/4”-20 Screws) 2916 is designed for mirrorless, digital camera, and other small cameras. Two 1/4”-20 screws are fixed to the side of the Cage. The handle supports additional mounting options - The flash and microphone can be mounted through the cold shoe 1241, and the wrist strap, such as 2456, can be mounted through the eyelet to prevent the camera from accidentally falling off. Highly adjustable to fit different cage height and support the quick switch from left-handed to right-handed through the built-in wrench. Compatible with SmallRig Cages 2251, 2808, etc. Made of aluminum alloy and plastic（PC+ABS） with ergonomic design, the portable handle provides filmmakers with smooth and comfortable shooting experience.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Handle
- 1 x Hex Spanner
- Any cage featuring two 1/4”-20 threaded holes with 18mm distance on the side
- Aluminum Alloy, Plastic (PC+ABS）
76 x 42 x 100mm
121 x 105 x 45 mm