SmallRig Sling Handgrip for DJI RS 2/RSC 2 3028
- Sling handle with NATO clamp for DJI RS 2 and RSC 2
- Designed to reduce arm fatigue, especially for low-angle shooting
- Built-in 1/4”-20 threads, ARRI 3/8”-16 locating holes, and cold shoe accessory mounts
- Tighten by ratchet knob, angle adjustable up to 180° with rosette
- Matte surface perfectly matches the industrial design of the stabilizer
SmallRig Sling Handgrip for DJI RS 2/RSC 2 3028 is designed to reduce arm fatigue during low-angle shooting and offers plentiful accessory mounting options. Equipped with a NATO clamp for connection and features an anti-removal stud to ensure safe and quick operation. Multiple 1/4”-20 and ARRI 3/8”-16 threads are built-in on the handgrip which allows for mounting Monitor Mount 2903. Features 1/4”-20 thread with locating holes which is compatible with DJI RS 2 original smartphone mount. The handgrip comes with a cold shoe mount on the top allows for attaching the Monitor Mount 2905, and the connection part features a cold shoe mount for attaching wireless go or sound receiver. The angle of the handgrip can be adjusted up to 180° via a ratchet knob and can be used as a side handgrip to meet the needs of different shooting scenarios. It can work with SmallRig Shoulder Strap KPAC2466 to reduce the arms burden. The silicon grip is an anti-slip design and gives you more comfort when holding it. Its sleek design and compact structure match perfectly with the stabilizer.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Sling Handle
- Aluminum, Silicon
185 x 69.5 x 43mm
210 x 55 x 55mm