VisibleDust Quasar® R Sensor Loupe Magnifier with Dark Adaptation Technology
- Dark Adaptation Technology (DAT)
- Seven (7) white and seven 7 red super bright LEDs
- 67 mm ring for attachment of filters and extension tubes
- Fluorine coated (MgF2) ED Glass to enhance resolution and reduce chromatic aberration
- Bright Vue technology to create a 3D representation
$165.00 (inc GST)
The Dark Adaptation Technology (DAT) enhances visual acuity to find dust and stains which are otherwise not visible in the presence of white light.
Quasar® R comes with fourteen (14) bright LEDs, seven (7) of which are a unique red LEDs with specially chosen wavelengths to increase visibility of dust particles. At this specific wavelength, the red LEDs cause the iris to dilate the pupil as wide as possible, allowing more light into the eye so that sensitivity in photoreceptors is enhanced several fold.
After only a few seconds of the pupil widening, you will be able to see the sensor more clearly, and in greater detail.
The Quasar® R 5x Sensor Loupe® Magnifier comes with a 5x magnification ED (extra low dispersion) glass and Fluorine coating (MgF2) to enhance resolution and reduce chromatic aberration.
Another feature of the Quasar® R 5x Sensor Loupe® Magnifier is a 67 mm metal ring allowing filters and extension tubes for alternative photography to be attached.
The Bright Vue technology used in Quasar® R Sensor Loupe® Magnifier uses seven white or red super bright LEDs with vari-angled orientation specifically designed to create a 3D representation and identify even the smallest spots with heightened eye resolution.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Quasar® R 5x Sensor Loupe® with Dark Adaptation Technology
- 2 x CR2032 lithium batteries
- 1 x Foam coated hard case