Wimberley AP-555 Replacement Foot for Nikon 400 2.8 E FL, 600 4.0 E FL and 800 4.0 E FL
- Compatible with 400mm f/2.8E FL VR
- Compatible with 600mm f/4E FL ED VR
- Compatible with 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR
- Replaces Stock Foot on Rotation Collar
- Better Balance for Gimbal Head Use
- Shaped for Use as Lens Handle
- Serves as Arca-Type Compatible Plate
- Tapped Holes: 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16
$198.00 (inc GST)
The AP-555 Replacement Foot fits a variety of Nikon lenses and serves three main purposes:
1. Added Stiffness over the factory tripod mounting foot connected to a lens plate, reducing flex and vibration.
2. Functions as the Arca-Swiss style quick-release plate for your lens.
3. Creates a more ideal geometry for using your lens on the Wimberley Sidemount Head and Sidekick, allowing the lens to balance optimally.
Wimberley lens plates are compatible with Arca-Swiss style quick-release clamps such as those made by Wimberley, Kirk Enterprises, Really Right Stuff, Arca-Swiss, Markins, and others
What's in the box?
- 1 x Arca-Swiss Style QR Plate: AP-555 Replacement Foot
- 4 x Mounting Screws: M3 x 12mm Socket Head Cap Screw
- 2 x Safety Stop Screws: M3 x 6mm Socket Head Cap Screw
- 1 x Hex Key: 2.5mm T-Handle
- 1 x Hex Key: 2.5mm
6.8” x 1.7” x 1.5”